Dore Gala Committee
New committee members are needed to run Dore Gala. It is the Scout and Guide Gala, run for the benefit of the whole community, with all monies going to Scouts and Guides.
Gala has been run for over 50 years and is always on the second Saturday of July on the Recreation Ground in Dore.
It is run by a committee of volunteers but, without new committee members, the Gala will cease.
There are a wide variety of roles that need to be done:
- Designing and editing the Gala Programme;
- Searching out new attractions;
- Making some of the kit used at Gala;
- Organising the stalls and helpers;
- Working with our suppliers;
- Keeping the minutes of meetings;
- And many more!
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us.